By the Lords Justices, a proclamation [electronic resource] : whereas by one act ... intituled, Act for the further remedying the ill state of the coin of the kingdom ...
- Other Title:
- Whereas by one act.
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb ..., 1697.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- Other title information taken from first two lines of text.
"Given at our court at Whitehall the sixth day of May, 1697. In the ninth year of His Majesties reign."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03422.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|