Bradshaw's railway companion [electronic resource] : containing the times of departure, fares, &c. of the railways in Great Britain and Ireland : and also, hackney coach fares, from the principal railway stations : illustrated with maps of the country through which the railways pass, and plans of London, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, and Manchester.
- Other Title:
- Railway companion
- 2nd ed.
- London : Published at Bradshaw's Railway Information Office, W.J. Adams, agent, 1845.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Railroads -- Great Britain -- Timetables.
Railroads -- Fares -- Great Britain.
- Includes pages numbered 39a-39h.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 34276.1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|