Communalization of education and history / Rizwan Qaiser ; presented by Anhad ; produced & directed by Gauhar Raza. Is Ayodhya just a physical site / K.M. Shrimali ; presented by Anhad ; produced & directed by Gauhar Raza.
- Other Title:
- Title on disc label and container: Communalisation of education and history
- [India] : Act Now for Harmony and Democracy, [2003?]
- In defence of our dreams ; v. 4.
In defence of our dreams ; [v. 4]
1 videodisc (28, 26 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- India -- Historiography.
Communalism -- India.
Ayodhya (Faizabad, India) -- History.
Excavations (Archaeology) -- India -- Ayodhya (Faizabad)
- Speeches, addresses, etc.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD (VCD).
System requirements: international DVD player, or PC/MAC with software to play VCD.
- Rizwan Qaiser and K.M. Shrimali present a lecture intersperced with visual clips of related events in India history. Qaiser addresses the topic of how the history of India was been written in a way that is not historically correct. Shrimali talks about the significance of Ayodhya in the history of India and why it continues to be a mystery.
- Each disc contains transcripts of the lectures in Word .rtf format.
- Raza, Gauhar.
- Shrimali, Krishna Mohan, 1947- Is Ayodhya just a physical site?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|