Port William, at Redcar, on the coast of Yorkshire [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Company of proprietors for the formation of an asylum harbour at Redcar, on the coast of Yorkshire
- [England : s.n., 1834?] ([London] : J. Moyes)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Stock companies -- England.
Harbors of refuge -- England.
- Half title.
Caption title: To be incorporated by act of Parliament. The Company of proprietors for the formation of an asylum harbour at Redcar, on the coast of Yorkshire, on the south side of the Tees Bay, by the gracious permission of the King's Most Excellent Majesty, to be called Port William.
Prospectus, with the report of W.A. Brooks, engineer.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 28648.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Brooks, W. A. (William Alexander), 1802-1877.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|