Corrected report of the speech of the Lord Chancellor in the House of Lords, on July 21, 1834, on moving the second reading of the bill to amend the poor laws [electronic resource].
- London : J. Ridgway, 1834 ([London] : C. Wood)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Poor laws -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 28683.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|