Letter to Randle Jackson, Esq., on the necessity of promoting education among the industrious classes in the parish of Lambeth, by the establishment of infant and other schools [electronic resource] / by James Millar.
- Lambeth : J. Miller, 1834.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Working class -- Education -- England -- Lambeth (London)
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 28757.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Jackson, Randle, 1757-1837.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|