A letter to Lord Cottenham, on the present position of Her Majesty's commissioners of the Court of Bankruptcy [electronic resource] : and suggesting a more extended use of that court in matters of account / by C. Fane.
- London : [s.n.], 1846.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain. Court of Bankruptcy.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 34672.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Cottenham, Charles Christopher Pepys, Earl of, 1781-1851.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|