Cobbett's legacy to labourers, or, What is the right which the Lords, Baronets, and Squires have to the lands of England? [electronic resource] : in six letters, addressed to the working people of England ... / by William Cobbett.
- Other Title:
- Legacy to labourers
What is the right which the Lords, Baronets, and 'Squires have to the lands of England?
- London : [s.n.], 1834 ([London] : W. Cobbett)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Working class -- England.
Land tenure -- England.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 28831.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|