In the Court of Common Pleas for the City and County of Philadelphia, sitting in equity [electronic resource] : the president, directors and co. of the Bank of Kentucky, vs. the Schuylkill Bank in the city of Philadelphia, and Hosea J. Levis : opinion of the court / delivered by the Hon. Edward King, January 28, 1846.
- [Philadelphia? : s.n.], 1846 (Philadelphia : J.C. Clark)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Bank of Kentucky -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Schuylkill Bank (Philadelphia, Pa.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Levis, Hosea J. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Breach of trust) -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia County.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 34715.61.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Bank of Kentucky.
Schuylkill Bank (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Levis, Hosea J.
King, Edward, 1794-1873.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|