Speech of the Right Hon. Sir Robert Peel, Bart. in the House of Commons, on Thursday, the 2d of April, 1835, on the motion "That this House do resolve itself into a committee in order to consider the present state of the Church establishment in Ireland, with a view of applying any surplus of its revenues not required for the spiritual care of its members, to the general education of all classes of the people without distinction of religious persuasion". [electronic resource].
- London : J. Murray, 1835 (London : A. Spottiswoode)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- United Church of England and Ireland -- Finance.
Church finance -- Ireland.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 28952.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|