A true narrative of the radical rising in Strathaven, in vindication of the parties concerned, as also of the martyred James Wilson, in answer to M'Kenzie's Exposure of the "spy system," and the Rev. Mr. Proudfoot, in the "Statistics of Scotland" [electronic resource] / by John Stevenson.
- [Scotland : s.n.], 1835 (Glasgow : W.& W. Miller)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Wilson, James, 1760-1820.
Great Britain -- Politics and government.
Treason -- Scotland.
Radicals -- Scotland.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 29296.11.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|