Address by the Committee of Directors of the Society for the Improvement of Prison Discipline in Scotland to their subscribers and to the public of Scotland generally [electronic resource].
- [Scotland : s.n.], 1835 (Edinburgh : Neill)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Society for the Improvement of Prison Discipline in Scotland. Committee of Directors -- Rules and practice.
Prison discipline -- Scotland.
Prisons -- Scotland.
Prisons -- United States.
- Prospectus of Prison Discipline Society of Scotland
Abstract of the reports ... respecting the jails in Scotland
Abstract of report by William Crawford, Esq. on the penitentiaries of the United States ...
Report on the prisons of Edinburgh, by a subcommittee of the Prison Discipline Society of Scotland, appointed for that purpose
Extract of the evidence of Lieut. Sibly, R.N. ... appointed to inquire into the present state of jails and houses of correction.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 29198.1.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Sibly, John, Lieut.
Crawford, William, Esq.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|