Historical treatises [electronic resource] : the political consequences of the Reformation, the rise, progress and practical influence of political theories, the rise and growth of the continental interests of Great Britain / translated from the German of A.H.L. Heeren.
- Other Title:
- Enquiry into the political consequences of the Reformation, being a preliminary attempt at an answer to the question proposed by the French National Institute, written in the year 1802
- Oxford : D.A. Talboys, 1836 (Oxford : Talboys and Browne)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
Europe -- Politics and government.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations.
Political science -- History.
- Half title: An enquiry into the political consequences of the Reformation, being a preliminary attempt at an answer to the question proposed by the French National Institute, written in the year 1802.
Translation of the essays contained in vol. 1 of his "Historische werke," Göttingen, 1821.
Errata at end of text.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 29330.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|