Extract from the fifteenth report of the Honourable the Commissioners of Excise Inquiry, relative to the grievances of the exporting brewers [electronic resource].
- [Scotland : s.n.], 1836 (Glasgow : J. Hedderwick)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Brewing industry -- Great Britain.
Taxation -- Great Britain.
- Includes the text of the memorial presented to the Treasury by Messrs. John and Robert Tennent, brewers in Glasgow, on the heavy burdens upon their trade.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 29477.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|