Six letters to the Right Hon. Sir Robert Peel, bart [electronic resource] : being an attempt to expose the dangerous tendency of the theory of rent advocated by Mr. Ricardo and by the writers of his school / by a political economist.
- [England : s.n.], 1843 (London : R. and J.E. Taylor)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
Ricardo, David, 1772-1823.
- Prefatory note signed: Thomas C. Banfield.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 33170.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Peel, Robert, Sir, 1788-1850.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|