The poor unprotected by law, or, The existing administration of the law contrasted with the principles of the British constitution [electronic resource] / by Archibald M'Donald.
- Other Title:
- Poor unprotected by law
Existing administration of the law contrasted with the principles of the British constitution
- Aberdeen : Printed for the author, 1850.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Public welfare administration -- Great Britain.
Poor laws -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 37093.1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|