A dissertation on the state of the British finances, the debt, currency, and banking [electronic resource] : with a plan for raising thirty millions, or more, without loan or increased taxation : also, some observations on Ireland / by Sir George Cockburn.
- London : Hatchard, 1843 (London : W. Clowes)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Currency question -- Great Britain.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 33304.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|