Journal of popular culture.
- Other Title:
- Bowling Green, Ohio : Bowling Green State University, 1967-
volumes : illustrations ; 23 cm
Vol. 1, no. 1 (summer 1967)-
- Popular culture -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Bowling Green.
- Founding editor: Ray B. Browne, 1967-2002.
Published: Oxford, England ; Malden, Mass. : Blackwell Pub., summer 2002-
Some vols. accompanied by supplements.
Official publication of the Popular Literature Section (Comparative Literature II) of the Modern Language Association of America, with the Folklore Section of the Midwest Modern Language Association; with the Popular Culture Section of the Midwest Modern Language Association and the Popular Culture Association,
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 39, issue 2 (Apr. 2006).
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.6:no.4 has sticker on cover: "complimentary copy for your review sent per the request of Dr. Browne".
Gertzman Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2016 by Jay. A. Gertzman.
Gertzman Collection copy has issue volume 40, number 6, 2007.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Gertzman, Jay A. (donor) (Gertzman Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Browne, Ray B. (Ray Broadus), 1922-2009.
Modern Language Association of America. Popular Literature Section.
Midwest Modern Language Association. Folklore Section.
Midwest Modern Language Association. Popular Culture Section.
Popular Culture Association.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Jay A. Gertzman Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Journal of popular culture (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|