Peel, a mystery [electronic resource] : the man and his motives made plain / by one who thinks for himself.
- London : W. Strange, [1850?]
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Peel, Robert, Sir, 1788-1850.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 37194.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|