Petition to the House of Lords, and Commons, of British claimants on Portugal [electronic resource] : and a series of letters, from 1841 to 1843, of John Quail ... with correspondence of Her Majesty's Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, the Right Hon. the Earl of Aberdeen, from Oct. 1841 to June 1843.
- [England : s.n.], 1843 (London : W. Davy)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Claims vs. Portugal.
Debts, External -- Portugal.
Government liability (International law).
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 33474.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Quail, John, M.D.
Aberdeen, George Hamilton Gordon, Earl of, 1784-1860.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|