An address of a Committee of Journeymen Upholsterers appointed to consider the best plan of organizing an institute for the diffusion of information and to promote the study of design among the members of the trade [electronic resource].
- [England : s.n.], 1844 (London : W. Alexander)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Upholstery trade -- Vocational guidance -- Great Britain.
- Signed by the committee: J. Parker ... [et al.].
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 33693.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Parker, J., 19th cent.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|