Breach of privilege [electronic resource] : being the evidence of Mr. John Bull, taken before the Secret Committee on the National Distress in 1847 and 1848.
- 2nd ed., with 2nd and 3rd examinations, and an appendix.
- London : Ollivier, 1849 (London : T.C. Shaw)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Currency question -- Great Britain.
Paper money -- Great Britain.
- Dubiously attributed to T. Clutton Salt. Cf. NUC pre-1956. Also attributed to John Bull. Cf. BM.
"Published without authority."
Also filmed as item no. 36724.15.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 36562.3.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Salt, T. Clutton.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|