Speech of the Right Honourable William Pitt, delivered in the House of Commons ... February 3, 1800, on a motion for an address to the throne, approving of the answers returned to the communications from France relative to a negociation for peace [electronic resource].
- 2nd ed.
- London : Printed for J. Wright, 1800 ([London] : S. Gosnell)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Anglo-French War, 1793-1802.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18106.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|