The Whole proceedings and resolutions of the freeholders of the county of Middlesex, at a meeting publicly convened and held by the High Sheriff, at Hackney, on ... Oct. 29, 1800 where it was unanimously resolved, that the war is the cause of the alarming high price of provisions, &c. &c. &c [electronic resource] : also a very interesting debate on the parliamentary conduct of Mr. Byng and Mr. Mainwaring, the present representatives of the county ...
- London : Printed by W. Hughes for J.S. Jordan, 1800.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Food prices -- Great Britain.
Anglo-French War, 1793-1802.
Byng, George, 1764-1847.
Mainwaring, William, 1735-1821.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 17856.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|