A general view of the causes and existence of frauds, embezzlements, peculations and plunder of His Majesty's stores in the dock yards and other public repositories and in the naval department in general [electronic resource] : with remedies humbly suggested for the purpose of preventing these evils and abuses / by P. Colquhoun.
- [England : s.n.], 1799 (London : H. Baldwin)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Embezzlement -- Great Britain.
Fraud -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 17744.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|