The laws relating to landlords and tenants, or, Every landlord and tenant his own lawyer [electronic resource] : containing the whole law respecting landlords, tenants, and lodgers ... / by John Paul.
- Other Title:
- Every landlord and tenant his own lawyer
- 7th ed. / revised and corrected by George Wilson. With considerable additions and improvements, from the reports of Sayer, Burrow, Blackstone ... and the term reports ... in the thirty first year of George the Third.
- London : Printed by A. Strahan and W. Woodfall for W. Richardson, 1791.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Landlord and tenant -- Great Britain.
- Published in 1775 under title: Every landlord or tenant his own lawyer.
Also filmed as item no. 14672.10-1 suppl.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law Library.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 14972.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Wilson, George, d. 1816.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|