Exceptions against Sir Cornelius Virmudens discourse for the draining of the great Fennes, &c [electronic resource] : which in Ianuary 1638 he presented to the King for his designe, wherein His Majesty was mis-informed and abused, in regard it wanteth all the essentiall parts of a designe, and the great and advantagious workes made by the late Earle of Bedford, slighted , and the whole adventure disparaged / published by Andrewes Burrell ...
- Printed at London : By T.H. and are to be sold by Robert Constable at his shop ..., 1642.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Vermuyden, Cornelius, Sir, 1590-1677. Discourse touching the draining the great Fens.
Drainage -- England -- Fens, The.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00772.1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|