The lightning-colomne or sea-mirrour [electronic resource] : containing the sea coasts of the northern, eastern, and western navigation, setting forth in divers necessarie sea-cards all the ports, rivers, bayes, roads, depths, sands ... : as also the situation of the northernly countries ... : whereunto is added a brief instruction in the art of navigation ...
- At Amsterdam : Printed by Jacob and Casparus Loots-Man ..., 1670.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Nautical charts -- Europe -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to T. Jacobsz. Cf. Tooley, R. Maps and mapmakers.
Also attributed to Jacob Aerstz Colom. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01938.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Colom, Jacob Aertsz, 1599-1673.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|