Pumpkins : a story for a field / written by Mary Lyn Ray ; illustrated by Barry Root.
- [1st ed.]
- San Diego ; New York ; London : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Publishers, [©1992]. (Singapore : Printed and bound by Tien Wah Press)
 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Conservation of natural resources -- Juvenile fiction.
Conservationists -- Juvenile fiction.
Pumpkin -- Juvenile fiction.
Conservation of natural resources
- Childrens subjects:
- Conservation of natural resources -- Fiction.
Conservationists -- Fiction.
Pumpkin -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California San Diego.
United States New York (State) New York.
- A man harvests and sells a bountiful crop of pumpkins so that he will be able to preserve the field from developers.
- "A Gulliver green book."
"The illustrations in this book were done in watercolor and gouache in D'Arches 140 lb. hot-press watercolor paper."
"Production supervision by Warren Wallerstein and Cheryl Kennedy"--t.p. verso.
"Designed by Michael Farmer"--t.p. verso.
Designed by Atha Tehon.
- Local notes:
- Tehon Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Susan Tehon.
Tehon Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tehon, Atha (former owner) (Tehon Collection copy)
Tehon, Susan (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Root, Barry, illustrator.
Atha Tehon Thiras Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|