A guide for constables, churchwardens, overseers of the poor, surveyors of the highways, treasurers of the county stock, masters of the house of correction, bayliffs of mannours, toll-takers in fairs, &c [electronic resource] : a treatise briefly shewing the extent and latitude of the several offices, with the power of the officers therein, both by common law and statute, according to the several additions and alterations of the law till the 20. year of His Majesties reign / collected by Geo. Meriton ...
- Other Title:
- Guide for constables, churchwardens, overseers of the poor
- London : Printed for A. Crook [and 10 others] ..., 1669.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Justice, Administration of -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Constables -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes, with a special t.p. (p. -273): Conductor Generalis, a guide for churchwardens ...
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01917.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|