The merchant's magazine, or, Trades-man's treasury ... [electronic resource] / by E. Hatton ...
- Other Title:
- Merchant's magazine
- The 3rd ed. with improvements.
- London : Printed by J.H. for Chr. Coningsby ... and Tho. Leigh and Dan. Midwinter ..., 1699.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Commerce -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Arithmetic -- Early works to 1900.
- (From t. p.): I. Arithmetick ...
II. Merchants accompts ...
III. Book-keeping ...
IV. Maxims concerning bills of exchange, factors and factorage ...
V. The post of letters to and from foreign countries ...
VI. An account of the commodities produced by all countries ...
VII. A merchant or trader's dictionary ...
VIII. Presidents of merchants writings ...
- The statement of responsibility appears after the edition statement.
Advertisements: p. -, 3rd group.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03603.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|