Anno regni Georgii Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, nono [electronic resource] : at the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the ninth day of October, Anno. Dom. 1722, in the ninth year of the reign of our sovereign Lord George ... being the first session of this present Parliament.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for Reviving and Adding Two Millions to the Capital Stock of the South-Sea Company ...
- London : Printed by John Baskett ... and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1723.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- South Sea Company.
- Caption title on p. 383: An Act for Reviving and Adding Two Millions to the Capital Stock of the South-Sea Company ...
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 06242.3.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|