Mr. Forman's letter to the Right Honourable William Pulteney, Esq [electronic resource] : shewing how pernicious the Imperial Company of Commerce and Navigation, lately established in the Austrian Netherlands, is likely to prove to Great Britain as well as to Holland.
- London : Printed for and sold by S. Bussey ..., 1725.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Compagnie d'Ostende.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- East Indies -- Early works to 1800.
East Indies -- Commerce -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Netherlands -- Commerce -- East Indies -- Early works to 1800.
East Indies -- Commerce -- Netherlands -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 06363.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Bath, William Pulteney, Earl of, 1684-1764.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|