The proceedings of the barons of Exchequer at Westminster, in their court of equity for tythes and oblations, and other ecclesiastical duties, considered and examined [electronic resource] / by a counsellor learned in the law.
- London : Printed for S. Malthus ..., 1705.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Tithes -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Fees, Ecclesiastical -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Court of Exchequer.
Society of Friends.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law Library.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 04234.8-2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- England and Wales. Court of Exchequer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|