By the King. A proclamation requiring all officers or souldiers that served in the armies of any the late usurped powers and have been disbanded, cashiered, or turned out, to depart the cities of London and Westminster before the twentieth day of this instant November [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation requiring all officers or souldiers that served in the armies of any the late usurped powers ... to depart the cities of London and Westminster
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1664.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Exiles -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Soldiers -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
- Proclaimed on November 18, 1664.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01742.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|