An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament for charging and taxing a monethly rate of 300 pounds upon the county of Essex, for the safety and defence of said county [electronic resource] : and to continue untill the first day of December next if this unnaturall warre shall so long continue.
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, Aprill 2. 1645.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- England -- Essex -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance.
Essex (England) -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Beinecke Library, Yale University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00902.0-4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|