The Merchants and traders necessary companion for the year 1715 [electronic resource] : being a new and perfect account of all the stage-coaches, waggoners, and carriers that comes to London, Westminster, and Southwark from all parts of England and Wales ... : to which is added the day and place where goods may be sent by water : as also the rates for hackney-coaches and chairs according to act of Parliament.
- London : Printed by A. Hinde ..., 1715.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Carriers -- Great Britain -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Cab and omnibus service -- Rates -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 05246.2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|