A proclamation or edict, touching [the opening] and restoring of the traf[fique & commerce of] Spain with these countries [electronic resource] : [although they have] seuered themselves from [the obeisance of the illu]strous Arch-Duke, [as also with all vassals and] subiects of prin[ces and common-weales,] being [their friends or neutrals] / faithfully translated out of [the Netherlandish tongue] according to [printed copy,] imprinted at Brus[sels.].
- Standardized Title:
- Placcaet ende ordinancie belangende de oepeninge ende restauratie vanden traffyck ende coopmans-handel van Spaignien mette landen van herwerts-ouere. English
- Imprinted at London : For Thomas Archer ..., 1603.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Netherlands -- Commerce -- Spain -- Early works to 1800.
Spain -- Commerce -- Netherlands -- Early works to 1800.
Netherlands -- Commerce -- Belgium -- Early works to 1800.
Belgium -- Commerce -- Netherlands -- Early works to 1800.
- Missing words from title supplied from NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00323.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Albrecht VII, Archduke of Austria, 1559-1621.
Isabel Clara Eugenia, Infanta of Spain, 1566-1633.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|