The pleasant history of John Winchcomb [electronic resource] : in his younger yeares called Jacke of Newberie, the famous and worthy clothier of England : declaring his life and love, together with his charitable deeds and great hospitality, and how hee set continually five hundred poore people at worke, to the great benefit of the common-wealth ... / by T.D.
- Other Title:
- Most pleasant and delectable history of John Winchcomb, otherwise called Jack of Newbury
Pleasant history of Jack of Newbury
- Now the ninth time imprinted, corrected, and inlarged.
- London : Printed by Robert Young, and are to be sold by Cuthbert Wright, 1633.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Winchcombe, John, d. 1520 -- Fiction.
- Caption title: The most pleasant and delectable historie of John Winchcomb, otherwise called Jack of Newberie.
Running title: The pleasant historie of Jack of Newberie.
The author's name appears after the edition statement.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00647.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|