An Act for the Apprehension of Thomas Cook, Esq.. [electronic resource].
- London : Printed by John Field ..., 1650 [i.e. 1651]
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Cook, Thomas -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Treason) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- The order to print is dated March 20, 1650/1.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01219.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|