Address to His Majesty [electronic resource] / by the Parliament.
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1698]
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Company of Scotland Trading to Africa and the Indies.
- "Subscribed at Edinburgh, the 5th of August, 1698 ... by warrant of the Estates of Parliament."
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03518.22.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Scotland. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William II)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|