Die Martis 21 Novemb., 1648. An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament enabling a committee of Lords and Commons to remove obstructions in the sale of the lands of the late Arch-bishops and Bishops [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament enabling a committee of Lords and Commons to remove obstructions in the sale of the lands of the late arch-bishops and bishops
- London : Printed by R. Cotes, For John Bellamy, 1648.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Church lands -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Finance, Public -- Great Britain -- History -- To 1688.
- "A table of all the severall ordinances of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament for the sale of bishops lands": p. [1-2] (second set).
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00977.5.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|