A treaty marine [electronic resource] : between the most serene and mighty Prince Charles II, by the grace of God King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c. and the high and mighty lords the States General of the United Netherlands : to be observed throughout all and every the countreys and parts of the world by sea and land, concluded at London the first day of December 1674, S.V.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. United Provinces of the Netherlands, 1674 Dec. 1
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1674.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Netherlands -- Early works to 1800.
Netherlands -- Commerce -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- "Published by His Majesties command."
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02082.2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|