The vndeceiving of the people in the point of tithes [electronic resource] / by P.H. Treleinie ...
- Other Title:
- Undeceiving of the people in the point of tithes
- London : Printed by M.F. for John Clark, 1648.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Tithes -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- (from t.p.) "Wherein is shewed, 1. that never any clergy in the church of God hath been, or is maintained with lesse charge to the subject, then the established clergy of the Church of England, 2. that there is no subject in the realme of England, who giveth any thing of his own, towards the maintenance of his parish-minister, but his Easter-offering, 3. that the change of tithes into stipends will bring greater trouble to the clergy, then is yet considered, and far lesse profit to the countrey then it is now pretended."
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00977.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|