By the King. A proclamation against transportation of corne and graine [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation against transportation of corne and graine
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ..., 1612 [i.e. 1613]
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Grain trade -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Food supply -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Proclaimed Jan. 19, 1612/3.
Prohibiting the exportof grain, due to scarcity.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00421.5.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|