The first and second part of Counsel and advice to all builders [electronic resource] : for the choice of their surveyors, clerks of their works, bricklayers, masons, carpenters, and other workmen therein concerned : as also in respect of their works, materials, and rates thereof / written by Sr. Balthazar Gerbier, Knight.
- Standardized Title:
- Counsel and advise to all builders
- Other Title:
- Brief discourse concerning the three chief principles of magnificent building
Counsel and advice to all builders
- London : Printed by Tho. Mabb, for Tho. Heath ..., 1664.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Building -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Building trades -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Added title page: A brief discourse concerning the three chief principles of magnificent building : viz. solidity, conveniency, and ornament.
Advertisement on p.  at end.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01728.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|