The touch-stone of common assurances, or, A plain and familiar treatise, opening the learning of the common assurances or conveyances of the kingdome [electronic resource] / by William Sheppard ...
- Other Title:
- Plain and familiar treatise, opening the learning of the common assurances or conveyances of the kingdom
- London : Printed by M.F. for W. Lee, M. Walbancke, D. Pakeman, and G. Bedell, 1648.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Conveyancing -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: A⁶, B-Y⁸, Z⁶, Aa-Ll⁸, Mm⁴ (last verso blank).
Error in paging: p. 349-352 omitted in numbering.
This work is said, by tradition, to be based upon a manuscript found in the library of Sir John Doddridge. Cf. Goldsmiths' Lib. Cat.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00961.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|