By the King. Whereas we haue bene informed of the great fraudes and deceits vsed in dying of all kindes of silk .... [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Whereas we haue bene informed of the great fraudes and deceits vsed in dyeing of all kindes of silke ...
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ..., 1612.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Dyes and dyeing -- Silk -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from first words of text.
Proclaimed July 17, 1612.
Against deceitful dyeing of silk.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00412.2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|