An explanatory dialogue of a late treatise intituled A discourse on the late funds of the Million-Act, Lottery-Act, and Bank of England [electronic resource] : with proposals for supplying Their Majesties with money on easy terms, exempting the nobility, gentry, &c. from taxes ... : together with several speeches to the honourable the House of Commons by a monied man, a free-holder, and a merchant / humbly offered ... by J. Briscoe.
- London : [s.n.], 1694.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Briscoe, John, fl. 1695. Discourses on the late funds of the Million-Act, Lottery-Act, and the Bank of England.
Finance -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Banks and banking -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Bank of England.
Lotteries -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03022.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|