An act of Common-Councill of the city of London, made in the first and second years of the reign of Philip & Mary, for retrenching of the expences of the lord mayor & sheriffs, &c [electronic resource] : published with additional reasons for putting the said act in present execution / and now offered to the consideration of all good citizens by some well-wishers of the present and future prosperity of the said city ...
- London : Printed for Fr. Smith ..., 1680.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Finance, Public -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- Officials and employees -- Discipline -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02405.1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|